Saturday, June 7, 2008

My neighborhood rocks

Here's what I found tucked in the door when I got home from work the other day:


I realize it's probably not clear enough to read, so allow me....

LET'S CLEAN THE HOUSE FOR OBAMA!

Join us on Saturday, June 14 for a SPECIAL garage sale benefiting the one and only OBAMA CAMPAIGN! The Rockridge area will be united as we come together for this great cause... it is time for us to be united!

Who: You and Your Fellow Neighbors
What: A Garage sale that will help organize our future for the better!
Where: Desmond St. and Coronado Ave (and all over Oakland and Berkeley)
When: June 14, 2008 9:30 - 1:00
Why: Because our country is in desperate need of a housecleaning!
How: Simply clutter bust your house and have a garage sale and donate the funds to the Obama campaign.

Not only some real neighborhood activism, but one with a wry sense of humor, no less. Very nicely done!

No comments: